Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First BlogArt!



So here it is everyone! My first piece of artwork on this blog! I have not posted this on Facebook, but will do soon. This is a painting that I had to replicate (techniques and paint) and all for Historical Techniques and Materials class at York. I thought I would have failed this class for sure...but I passed! Yay!

I KNOW this does not look exactly like Vermeer's chef d'oeuvre...but it makes me happy! :D

PS: Because of the lighting in my room, the colours do not appear as vibrant as it is in the actual painting...but I will just have to suck it up!




ALSO:

I am currently working on a I guess commissioned piece... I cannot post EVERYTHING because I want it to be a surprise for my patron...haha. So here is a little glimpse of it!

Let me know what you all think!





No comments:

Post a Comment