Thursday, April 29, 2010

CLASH!!!



So today, I joined my sister at Union station to go walk around downtown. Although it was a beautiful day, it was really windy, thus it was a pain in the ass to walk around with our hairs blowing in every direction possible. BUT, I did manage to take some photos...not ALOT though, like I used to. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did taking them! :)














ALSO:

I finally got to watch Clash of the Titans starring SEXY Sam Worthington!!! Oh man, that accent, eyes, smile, voice: I just cannot get over it! The CGI is AMAZING!!! Too bad I did not watch it in 3-D, otherwise, it would be more extraordinary! I really, really really enjoyed it! And I would definitely buy it on DVD when it comes out!!! :D

Yes, I took a picture of the cardboard display...I would do that, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment